Thanks to everyone who has registered their Student Representative for our online workshops -we’ve had a great response and we’re looking forward to meeting them next week!
There are still places available, so if you haven’t done so already, please register your student rep now – or pass this information on to them so they can register themselves.
Simply click on a preferred date below:
- Monday 15th November 5.00 to 6.30pm (Full)
- Tuesday 16th November 10.00 to 11.30am (Full)
- Wednesday 17th November 3.30 to 5.00pm (19 spaces left)
- Friday 19th November 10.00 to 11.30am (22 spaces left)
These 90-minute activity-based learning sessions focus on the key aspects of board membership, including:
• Board roles, responsibilities, and policies
• Board meetings, conflicts of interest and committees
• Relationships with school staff and other students
• Interactive Q & A session
Feedback from student reps who have attended one of our workshops has been very positive, with many reporting that this workshop really helped them understand their role, the wider responsibilities of being a board member and helped them make a positive contribution to their board and school.