19 November 2018
Kia ora koutou,
- Join a great culture and supportive work environment
- A role with a lot of variety and challenge
- Be the first point of contact for the 2019 Triennial Election
We're looking for advisers to join our Advisory and Support Centre team based in our Wellington National office who are the first port of call for school boards for advice on governance and employment matters. The role is specifically for the up and coming triennial elections in 2019. You will be responsible for advising school boards and their returning officers on all matters relevant to the election process. The triennial school board elections are one of the largest run elections in New Zealand outside of the general election.
Our service really makes a difference, enabling boards of trustees to govern effectively and act as good employers so that the board can focus on supporting every student achieving their highest possible educational potential. You'll be using your excellent customer service skills and resilience to deal with a high volume of queries on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience or familiarity working with similar elections or who has been on a school board.
We want to hear from you if you've got:
- Experience working in a busy service based environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret legislation and other documentation
- Willingness to learn and to keep up to date with changing trends and legislation.
- Commitment to working collaboratively in a team
We are looking to recruit on a fulltime, fixed term basis starting from the beginning of February until the end of June 2019.
For further information about the role please contact Robyn Davis, Manager Advisory and Support Centre on 021 197 0844 or by emailing email@example.com.
Applications close at 9am, Friday 14 December 2018.
Manager Advisory and Support Centre