We collect personal information from you, including your:
- contact information
- location and school details
- interactions with us
We collect your personal information in order to:
- identify you as a school trustee and enable us to deliver support and advice.
- identify you as a school trustee so we can facilitate your professional development.
Besides our authorised staff, we share this information with:
- The Ministry of Education in order to advise them on issues and concerns arising on a case by case basis if required or requested.
- Other agencies as otherwise required by law (Police, emergency etc)
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing authorised staff to access this on an as required basis to supply support and advice. Your data is stored securely in the Salesforce cloud based in Sydney Australia.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0800 782 435, or PO Box 5123, Lambton Quay, Wellington.